Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Drowning Cards

Hello, Fili here :)


We received a custom order of a card wallet with pockets for money and coins. Mrs.Customer chose this cute car pattern fabric.




The request was to have one money slot, one coin pocket, and thirty-three card slots in it.








The sewing process went smoothly until I tried to add the card pocket and found the card pocket position was "drowning" from the second row and beyond, except for the first row! It's sooo frustrating, especially when I found about it after it's finished :(



There was no other way except to resew it from the middle of the process. I got reckless and didn't re-check the card slots measurement. It's 0,7 cm too deep from the original size. I've learned my lesson. :|

See you!

Fili&Lino


No comments:

Post a Comment