Sunday, September 1, 2013

Random Rambling Sunday 2: Make it Balanced!




Hello,

Now it's my turn, Fili, to ramble in this lovely sunday.

When I started 'Fili&Lino' with Lino, I slowly built my interest in mix-and-matching colors. I'm not used to it because I usually made something based on the need. I usually make something with simple design withut thinking much about the fabric. When we started working together, Lino kindly gave me advices on how to mix and match fabrics, what work best with the pattern, the colors, etc. At the moment, I have interest in Pastel color palette; the more I observed, the more I fell in love with it. I feel like each color has certain character and finding how these colors work with each other is a pretty interesting process. I learned that no matter how many colors or patterns combined, the most important thing is to keep the balance, and to find that balance, you just have to keep on trying until you find that perfect combination :D

That's all for now. Have a nice Sunday, everyone!

Fili&Lino

No comments:

Post a Comment